Learn how to pasaload in Globe network through pasaload service in 2021. Globe Pasaload let’s you send or transfer regular load to other Globe Prepaid & TM users.
You can now pasa-load your extra regular load or any promo to your friend, family member, or workmate who really needs it in. Now, find out how to pasaload.
What is Globe Pasaload?
With Globe Pasaload, you can share or transfer prepaid load credits and promo offers via Share-A-Load service to other Globe Prepaid and TM users through text message or through *143#.
Sharing regular load credits and promo offers straight to a prepaid number is now easy. As soon as they’re sent and the transaction is successful, the Globe/TM prepaid recipient will receive it directly.
NOTE: You can only share-a-load, transfer, or pasaload from Globe to Globe Prepaid & TM numbers. Pasaload or load transfer/share from Globe to Smart, TNT, or SUN is not possible.
Related: Globe Promos 2021: Call, Text & Data
How to Pasaload in Globe?
There are 2 ways to Globe pasaload: through text message and via *143#. Sending prepaid load via Globe Share-A-Load service is very easy.
NOTE: Globe Prepaid & TM are allowed to send a maximum of 5 transactions per day, maximum of ₱150 per transaction, while for Globe Postpaid customers, the default load credit limit is ₱500 regardless of plan subscription.
In every successful Globe Pasaload transaction, you’ll be charged with a ₱1 fee.
A. Globe Pasaload via SMS
Sending prepaid load credits or promo offers through SMS or text message has 2 ways: 1) without PIN & 2) with Activated PIN.
Follow the ‘Pasaload without PIN‘ guide below if you haven’t activated a Share-A-Load PIN, or follow the ‘Pasaload with (w/) PIN‘ guide if you had set a PIN code.
You’ll also learn how to register and activate a Share-A-Load PIN below.
A.1 Pasaload without (w/o) PIN
Sending prepaid load without a registered PIN is easier but the Pasa-Load with PIN is more secure.
Now, if you didn’t register and activated a Share-A-Load PIN, simply follow the these steps:
To pasaload Globe prepaid load credits without an activated PIN, just text the load amount you want to share to 2 + 10-digit number of the recipient.
Check this step-by-step guide:
1. Text the load amount you want to share to 2 + 10-digit prepaid number of the recipient.
You have to replace the first number ‘0‘ of the standard 11-digit number of the load receiver to number ‘2.’ Example: Text 100 to 29123456789.
2. Wait for text message asking if you want to proceed with the transaction with a ₱1 charge. The SMS will come from 2652XXXXXXXXX (2652 + 9-digit transaction number).
3. Reply with YES within five (5) minutes. The transaction will be cancelled if you haven’t replied “YES” within 5 minutes.
4. Wait for the confirmation message that your Share-A-Load transaction is completed. You will be charged ₱1 for the Pasaload transaction plus the amount of prepaid load credits you just shared.
A.2 Pasaload with (w/) PIN
If you want a more secured transaction and to make sure that Globe’s system know that the transaction is authorized by you, an activated Share-A-Load PIN Code is also recommended.
To share with your registered PIN code, text the amount of prepaid load <space> the PIN Code to 2 + 10-digit number of recipient.
For the step-by-step guide:
1. Enter the prepaid load amount <space> 4-character PIN, then it to 2 + 10-digit prepaid number of the recipient. Example: Text 100 2424 to 29123456789
2. Wait for the transaction text notification asking if you want to proceed with a ₱1 charge.
3. Reply with YES within five (5) minutes. Wait to receive the confirmation text message.
4. Once your Globe Pasaload transaction is completed, you’ll will be charged ₱1 for the successful transaction.
Now, learn how to set and activate a Globe Share-A-Load PIN Code.
How to register & activate a Share-A-Load PIN
If you haven’t registered a PIN and you wanted to, here’s how to do it:
1. Type REG <space> 4-character PIN <space> 4-10-character PIN clue and send it to 2916. For example, send REG 2424 BIRTHDAY or REG BEAR MOUNTAIN to 2916.
NOTE: The 4-character PIN and 4-10-character PIN clue can be numbers or letters only.
2. Wait for the confirmation text message stating that your Share-A-Load PIN registration is successful. You’ll be charged ₱1 separately for this transaction.
B. Globe Pasaload via *143#
The Globe Pasaload or Share-A-Load service is also possible via *143#. To share or transfer prepaid load or promo offer, dial *143# from your mobile phone using your Globe SIM.
1. Wait for the options to appear on the screen. If you have dual-SIM, press the dial button for SIM 1 or 2 slot where your Globe SIM is inserted.
2. Choose ‘MyAccount‘ by entering assigned number on the blank space below and press ‘Send’ button.
3. On the next options, enter the assigned number for ‘Share-A-Load/Promo/MB,’ then press ‘Send‘ button. Now, choose from the options, just enter the assigned number.
Select from Share Load ‘without’ or ‘with’ PIN, then press ‘Send‘ button again. For promo offers, choose Share Promo without or with PIN.
4. Enter the amount of prepaid load you’re going to send, or choose from the available type of promo offers you want to share.
5. Now, enter the 10-digit mobile number of the Globe Prepaid or TM number recipient, then press the ‘Send’ button. From the usual 11-digit phone number starting from number ‘0,’ just exclude the number ‘0‘ then enter the last 10 numbers.
Globe PasaLoad: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
• How much regular prepaid load can I share? You can share any amount of Globe/TM prepaid load. Note that the load credits you share has validity periods. Check every denomination’s validity below:
· ₱ 1-10 (3 Days)
· ₱ 11-50 (15 Days)
· ₱ 51-100 (30 Days)
· ₱ 101-150 (45 Days)
· ₱ 151-250 (60 Days)
· ₱ 251-299 (75 Days)
· ₱ 300 & above (1 Year)
• How do I recover my PIN code when I forgot it? Retrieve your 4-digit PIN by texting GET <MPIN Clue> and sending it to 2916. You will be charged ₱1 for this transaction.
Example, text GET BIRTHDAY send to 2916, or GET MOUNTAIN send to 2916. The MPIN Clues are based on the examples above under how to register/activate a Share-A-Load PIN.
• What should I do if I forget my MPIN Clue? Once you entered an incorrect PIN clue three (3) times, it will be blocked. A notification text message will be sent to you with a guide on how to reset the Share-A-Load PIN.
To reset PIN, just dial *143#, choose ‘Share-A-Load/Promo,’ then ‘Reset PIN.’ You may now register a new PIN again.
That’s how you pasaload in Globe in 2021 via Share-A-Load service.
For inquiries, contact Globe on their social media pages or call 211 via Globe SIM or (02) 7730-1000 via Globe Landline — free of charge — or post them below with/without your email address and/or name. Source: Globe Telecom #1 & #2