Check the official Infinix Hot 20 5G price Philippines, specs review, and other features. The Hot 20 5G phone features a 6.6-inch FHD+ display, a MediaTek Dimensity 810 Octa-core chipset, and 4GB RAM.
Infinix Hot 20 5G Price, Specs (Philippines)
The Infinix Hot 20 5G, a budget mobile gaming smartphone, was officially launched in the Philippines. Check the phone’s official price, specs and features.
Its equipped with an Android 12 OS (XOS 10.6 custom interface), a 4GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage, a MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor, and a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
The Hot 20 5G smartphone packs a large 6.6-inch HD+ IPS screen display (w/ 120Hz screen refresh rate). A huge 5,000mAh battery with an 18W charging rate support (via USB Type-C port) powers the device.
For the camera system, it features a dual-rear camera: 50 Megapixel primary and 2 Megapixel Depth camera sensors. The front camera comes with an 8 Megapixel selfie shooter.
It’s internal storage is expandable up to 1TB via its MicroSD card slot.
There are also smartphone features like a rear-mounted fingerprint biometric, 5G & 4G LTE connectivity, NFC support, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, FM radio, GPS and other sensors.
– See the latest Infinix Prices Philippines: Phone Specs, Features
Infinix Hot 20 5G Official Price
The official Infinix Hot 20 5G price in the Philippines is PHP 9,499. Its only available in 4GB RAM + 128GB storage variant.
It’s now available in Infinix Mobile stores, authorized dealers & retailer, and official online stores nationwide.
– Check the latest Infinix Phone Prices, Specs – Philippines
Specs & Features
Check the full Infinix Hot 20 5G specs & features, and official price below.
– 6.6-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display
– 1080 × 2408 pixel resolution, 400ppi
– 120Hz screen refresh rate
– RAM: 4GB RAM
– Storage: 128GB
– Expandable up to 1TB via MicroSD Card
OPERATING SYSTEM (OS):
– Android 12
– XOS 10.6 Custom Interface
– MediaTek Dimensity 810 Octa-core CPU
– Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
– 50 Megapixel Main Camera (F1.8, Autofocus)
– 2 Megapixel Depth Sensor
– Up to 1080p Video Recording
– Dual LED Flash
– 8 Megapixel Selfie Shooter (w/ LED Flash)
– 5,000 mAh battery (non-removable)
– 18W charging rate support
– 5G, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE, GPRS
– Dual Nano SIM
– Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
– Bluetooth 5.0
– USB Type-C Port
– USB OTG Support
– 3.55mm Audio Jack Support
– NFC Supported (Available)
– Fingerprint Scanner (Side-mounted)
– Face Recognition
– GPS, A-GPS
– Virtual Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer
RADIO: FM Supported (Available)
– Dimensions: 166.5 x 76.45 x 8.93 mm (L, W, H)
– Weight: 204 grams
– Black, Blue, Green, and Gold
– PHP 9,499
When was the phone launched?
The Hot 20 5G phone model was officially launched on November 27, 2022 in the Philippines.