Check the official Infinix Hot 20 price Philippines, specs review, and other features. The Hot 20 phone features a 6.82-inch FHD+ display, a MediaTek Dimensity G37 Octa-core chipset, and 4GB or 6GB RAM.
Infinix Hot 20 Price, Specs (Philippines)
A budget smartphone, the Infinix Hot 20, was officially launched in the Philippines. Check the phone’s official price, specs and features.
This smartphone packs a large 6.82-inch HD+ IPS screen display with 90Hz screen refresh rate. A huge 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support (via USB Type-C) powers it.
Its also equipped with an Android 12 OS (XOS custom interface), a MediaTek Helio G37 CPU, and an IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
Recommended Phones: Specs, Price
– Infinix Hot 20s: ₱8,499 only
– Infinix Hot 20 5G: ₱9,499 only
A 4GB or 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage is present. It’s internal storage is expandable via its MicroSD card slot.
For camera features, its equipped with a dual-rear camera: 50 Megapixel primary and an AI camera sensors. The front camera is an 8 Megapixel selfie shooter.
There are also smartphone features like a rear-mounted fingerprint biometric, 4G LTE connectivity, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, FM radio, GPS and other sensors.
– See the latest Infinix Prices Philippines: Phone Specs, Features
Infinix Hot 20 Official Price
The official Infinix Hot 20 price in the Philippines is PHP 7,499 for 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant.
It’s now available in Infinix Mobile stores, authorized dealers & retailer, and official online stores nationwide.
– Check the latest Infinix Phone Price List – Philippines
Specs & Features
Check the full Infinix Hot 20 specs and features, and official price below.
– 6.78-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display
– 720 × 720 pixel resolution, 396ppi
– 90Hz screen refresh rate
– RAM: 4GB or 6GB RAM
– Storage: 128GB
– Expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD Card
OPERATING SYSTEM (OS):
– Android 12
– XOS 12 Custom Interface
– MediaTek Helio G37 Octa-core CPU
– IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
– 50 Megapixel Main Camera (F1.6, Autofocus)
– AI Lens
– LED Flash
– 8 Megapixel Selfie Shooter
– 5,000 mAh battery (non-removable)
– 18W charging rate support
– 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE, GPRS
– Dual Nano SIM
– Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
– USB Type-C Port
– USB OTG Support
– 3.55mm Audio Jack Support
– No NFC (Not Available)
– Fingerprint Scanner
– GPS, A-GPS
– Virtual Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer
RADIO: FM Supported (Available)
– Dimensions: 170.67 x 77.44 x 8.32 mm (L, W, H)
– Weight: 198 grams
– Black, Blue, Purple, White
– PHP 7,499 (6GB RAM + 128GB Storage)
Check other Infinix Mobile Hot-Series phones: Hot 20S and Hot 20 5G
When was the phone launched?
The Infinix Hot 20 phone model was officially launched on November 27, 2022 in the Philippines.