Check the official Infinix Hot 20S price (Philippines), specs review, and other features. The Hot 20S phone features a 6.78-inch FHD+ display, a MediaTek Helio G96 Octa-core chipset, and 8GB RAM.
Infinix Hot 20S Price, Specs (Philippines)
The Infinix Hot 20S, a budget mobile gaming smartphone, was officially launched in the Philippines. Check the phone’s official price, specs and features.
It packs a large 6.78-inch HD+ screen display with a faster 120Hz screen refresh rate. Its powered by a huge 5,000mAh battery supporting an 18W charging rate via it’s USB Type-C port.
The smartphone ia also equipped with an Android 12 OS with the brand’s XOS 12 custom interface, a MediaTek Helio G96 processor, a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU, and a 8GB of RAM.
A 128GB internal storage that is expandable up to 512GB via its MicroSD card slot is available.
It’s tripple rear camera setup features a 50 Megapixel and 2 Megapixel each for Macro and Depth camera sensors, and an 8MP selfie camera is at the front.
There are also smartphone features like a rear-mounted fingerprint biometric, 4G LTE connectivity, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, FM radio, GPS and other sensors.
– See the latest Infinix Prices Philippines: Phone Specs, Features
Infinix Hot 20S Official Price
The official Infinix Hot 20S price in the Philippines is PHP 8,499. Its only available in 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant.
It’s now available in Infinix Mobile stores, authorized dealers & retailer, and official online stores nationwide.
– Check the latest Infinix Phone Prices, Specs – Philippines
Specs & Features
Check Infinix Hot 20S full specs and features, official price below.
– 6.78-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display
– 1080 × 2460 pixel resolution, 396ppi
– 120Hz screen refresh rate
– RAM: 8GB RAM (+5GB Extended RAM)
– Storage: 128GB
– Expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD Card
OPERATING SYSTEM (OS):
– Android 12
– XOS 12 Custom Interface
– MediaTek Helio G96 Octa-core CPU
– Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
– 50 Megapixel Main Camera (F1.6, Autofocus)
– 2 Megapixel Macro (F2.4)
– 2 Megapixel Depth
– Up to 1440p Video Recording
– Quad-LED Flash
– 8 Megapixel Selfie Shooter (w/ Dual-LED Flash)
– 5,000 mAh battery (non-removable)
– 18W charging rate support
– 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE, GPRS
– Dual Nano SIM
– Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
– USB Type-C Port
– USB OTG Support
– 3.55mm Audio Jack Support
– No NFC (Not Available)
– Fingerprint Scanner (Side-mounted)
– Face Recognition
– GPS, A-GPS
– Virtual Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer
RADIO: FM Supported (Available)
– Dimensions: 168.65 x 76.75 x 8.47 mm (L, W, H)
– Weight: 202 grams
– Black, Blue, Purple, White
– PHP 8,499
When was the phone launched?
The Hot 20S phone was officially launched on November 27, 2022 in the Philippines.