A complete new.Globe.com.ph SIM registration online guide through new.globe.com.ph/simreg webpage link for TM, Globe SIM card users.
The SIM Registration Act mandates the registration of any SIM card that is purchased in the Philippines. The law was passed to prevent and stop cybercriminal activities such as hate speech, online disinformation, and spamming.
Unregistered SIM cards will be deactivated after the registration deadline. Newly bought SIM card will be needed to be registered first with the owner to activate it before use.
For Globe Prepaid and TM SIM registration online, we will take a closer look at their new.globe.com.ph.simreg sim registration webpage on how to register your SIM card online.
new.Globe.com.ph SIM Registration Online
Globe Telecom’s official online SIM registration webpage is new.globe.com.ph/simreg – visit the link here. It’s the same registration portal for its subsidiary company TM Tambayan.
For Globe and TM subscriber, they can register their SIM cards online by visiting that registration link, or users with the and account with the GlobeOne app can register within the mobile app.
To activate, Globe or TM subscribers must register their SIM card online by simply visiting the new.globe.com.ph/simreg registration portal.
Subscribers are required to input their Globe or TM number to verify if it’s a mobile number related with the company. An One-Time-Password or OTP will be sent then to mobile number if it’s eligible to register. The users can now continue with registration process.
GLOBE & TM SIM Registration Online
Follow the steps below to register your Globe or TM SIM cards online.
Globe Prepaid, Globe Pocket or Home WiFi Prepaid, including TM subscribers are required to register to activate their SIM cards.
1. Access Globe/TM’s SIM registration web portal:
Open a web browser in your smartphone or personal computer then visit the new.globe.com.ph/simreg webpage. Prepare your mobile number to receive the OTP in your message inbox.
2. Enter your mobile number and receive your OTP:
Input your Globe or TM SIM card’s 10-digit mobile number (ex. 9171234567) then click the “Register” button. You’ll receive a One Time Pin (OTP) text message on your mobile phone if the number is eligible for registration.
3. Validate the OTP:
Enter the 6-digit OTP on the registration website to validate first. After your OTP is validated, you may now proceed with the registration. Note that the OTP expires in five minutes.
4. Input your personal information:
Enter your personal information on all of the required fields such as your Name, Birthday, Gender, Address, and Nationality.
5. Upload your valid ID and selfie photo:
Select the type of government ID you want to upload. Click the “Attach” button to upload a copy of your valid government ID. Now, take a selfie photo of you then upload it as well.
6. Verify the personal information:
Double check to verify the personal information you entered in the fields earlier.
Now, tap or tick the checkbox to agree with Globe’s Privacy Notice and Attestation of Completeness and Accuracy. The checkbox for promotional and commercial offers is optional; you can check it if you want to receive notification about these offers.
7. Submit for confirmation:
Click “Submit” button to finish the registration process. A reference number will appear on your screen to signify completion of registration. Please keep the reference number as proof of registration.
That’s the most convenient and easier way Globe and TM subscribers to register your SIM numbers online through its new.globe.com.ph/simreg webpage.
Aside from the website portal, subscribers can also register their SIM cards through the GlobeOne App.
– new.globe.com.ph.simreg tm
Can I register my Globe or TM SIM using GlobeOne app?
Yes. You can register your SIM card using the GlobeOne app but it’s only available to Globe and TM subscribers only. Donwload the mobile app via the Google Play Store or the App Store then create an account on it with your mobile number.
Now, to register SIM through the mobile app, you must ready the required information, a valid ID, and your selfie photo. Follow these steps to continue:
1. Tap ‘Register Your SIM‘ button within the mobile app.
2. Enter your number you want to register, or select from the available account.
3. Now, enter your personal information, upload a photo of your valid ID and selfie picture. Review then confirm.
4. Wait for confirmation text message that you’re officially registered. Keep a copy of the reference numbers of your registration.
NOTE: The system will only accept photo file size of up to 4MB only. Use other mobile or online apps to reduce the file size of your photos if needed.
How can I register my Globe SIM Number?
Follow these to register your Globe SIM card number:
1. Access the Globe SIM registration portal at new.globe.com.ph/simreg and enter your 10-digit mobile number (ex. 9171234567) then click the “Register” button to validate. You’ll receive a One Time Pin (OTP) text message on your mobile phone.
2. Enter the 6-digit OTP on the PIN-box to validate. Note: The OTP has five minutes only to expire. After validation you may now proceed with the registration.
3. Enter the required information of yours: Name, Birthday, Gender, Address, and Nationality
4. Select the type of government ID to be uploaded then click the “attach” button to upload the valid ID. Now, take and upload your selfie picture.
5. Tap/Tick the checkbox to agree with the company’s Privacy Notice and Attestation of Completeness & Accuracy.
6. Click ‘Submit’ button to finish the registration process. Please keep the reference number as proof of registration.
– new globe.com.ph/simreg
How do I register my TM SIM Number?
To register your TM SIM card number online, follow the steps below:
1. Visit TM’s SIM registration web portal at new.globe.com.ph/simreg through a web browser.
2. Enter your 10-digit TM mobile number to register and verify. Enter again on the webpage the OTP you received on your phone to validate.
Input your Globe or TM SIM card’s (ex. 9171234567) then click the “Register” button. You’ll receive a One Time Pin (OTP) text message on your mobile phone if the number is eligible for registration
3. After validation of your OTP, proceed now with the registration. Enter your personal information: Name, Birthday, Gender, Address, and Nationality.
4. Select the type of government ID to be uploaded. Attach or upload the photo of the valid ID and selfie photo.
6. Verify again the personal information you entered, then submit to finish the SIM registration.
NOTE: Tap the checkbox to agree with the Privacy Notice and Attestation of Completeness & Accuracy.