The Realme C25s runs an Android 11 OS, powered by the MediaTek Helio G85, 4GB RAM, 6000 mAh battery and a 6.5-inch HD+ display. Check Realme C25s official price in the Philippines, its full specs and features below.
The C25s model still features a triple camera setup that includes a 13MP primary camera unit, a 2MP black and white camera, and a 2MP macro camera sensors.
The handset sports a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD screen. The C25s’ waterdrop notch houses an 8MP selfie camera unit.
It’s operating system (OS) runs on Android 11 based on Realme UI 2.0 design. It’s also powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 chipset processor paired with 4GB of RAM.
The Realme C25s also packs 64GB or 128GB of internal storage that is expandable up to 512GB via Micro-SD card. It also features a 6,000 mAh battery with 18W fast-charging support on its USB Type-C port.
You also get a rear-mounted fingerprint reader on the back of the device, 4G/3G and WiFi connectivity, a dual Nano-SIM and Micro-SD card slots.
The device comes in two color options – Water Grey and Water Blue.
Realme C25s Official Price (Philippines)
The official Realme C25s price in the Philippines is at ₱7,490.00 for the base 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM version. The C25s model also comes in a 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM variant for ₱8,490.00.
The C25s phone have two storage (RAM/ROM) options available in the country: the 4GB/64GB and 4GB/128GB variants.
Realme C25s Specs, Features
Check complete Realme C25s model (2021) specs, features, and official price below.
– 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD Screen
– 4GB RAM
– 64GB or 128GB Internal Storage (ROM)
– External MicroSD slot (up to 512GB)
– 6,000 mAh Battery (non-removable)
• OPERATING SYSTEM (OS):
– Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0 Design)
– CPU Type: Octa-core
– CPU Speed: 2.0GHz, 1.8GHz
– MediaTek Helio G85
– 18MP Main Camera (F1.8)
– 2MP Macro Camera Sensor (F2.4)
– 2MP Monochrome Camera (F2.4)
– LED Flash
– Up to 1080p Video Recording
– 8MP Selfie Camera (F2.0 Aperture)
– Dual Nano-SIM
– 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
– Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
– Wi-Fi Direct
– Bluetooth 5.0
– GPS, A-GPS, Beidou, Glonass (Location Technology)
– USB OTG Support
– USB Type-C Port
– 3.5mm Audio Earjack Port
• BIOMETRICS, SENSORS:
– Fingerprint Biometrics, Face Recognition
– Compass, Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
• PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.6 mm dimensions
– 209 grams weight
• FM RADIO SUPPORT
• MATERIAL: Glass Front w/ Plastic Back (TÜV Rheinland Certification)
• COLORS: Watery Grey, Blue
• REALME C25s OFFICIAL PRICE:
– PHP 7,490.00 (4GB RAM, 64GB ROM Storage)
– PHP 8,490.00 (4GB RAM, 128GB ROM Storage)
The Realme C25s was launched and made available in the Philippines in early June 15, 2021. This phone was announced a week earlier in other countries.
What is the difference between C25 and C25s models?
The most difference between Realme C25 and C25s model are their chipset processor and main camera units.The realme C25 was first launched on April 2021 while the C25s model was launched on June 2021.
The C25 runs on MediaTek Helio G70 while the C25s runs MediaTek Helio G85 gaming chipset. The Realme C25 features a 48 Megapixel main camera while the other has a 18 Megapixel primary camera unit
How much is realme C25s in the Philippines?
The official price of the C25s in the Philippines is ₱7,490.00 for the 4GB/64GB version, and ₱8,490.00 for the 4GB/128GB variant.
Is it worth buying?
Yes, the Realme C25s phone almost work pretty good in every task including mobile gaming. It’s gaming performance is still good. Limiting mobile apps opened in the background is still recommended to lessen the phone’s RAM usage.