Check this full Smart SIM card registration online link guide. See complete Smart SIM registration link, the step-by-step guide and registration facts.
Here’s a complete SIM card registration guide and check the official Smart’s online registration link, processes and other card registration facts.
Smart Communications subscribers are required to provide personal information and valid government-issued identification card to register their SIM cards. This includes the user’s full name, date of birth, sex, address, a government ID with photo, and a selfie photo.
After complete registration, users will receive a reference control number as proof and confirmation text message. The SIM card registration has began on December 27, 2022 and will last until April 26, 2023 to follow the 180 days deadline defined by this law.
Smart SIM Registration Link
The official Smart SIM registration link is: https://smart.com.ph/simreg
This online portal is also same with Talk ‘N Text / TNT subscribers because TNT is a subsidiary company owned by PLDT-Smart Communications.
Smart SIM Card Registration Link Online Guide
Here’s how you can register Smart SIM Card yourself via online and other ways to your SIM card registration.
Also, learn more about the important details, information, and valid ID cards and documents you need to prepare during the SIM registration process.
Read and follow the step-by-step guide below:
Step 1. Open a web browser then enter https://smart.com.ph/simreg in the URL bar then press/tap “Enter” or “Go” to access the Smart SIM registration website.
– Access to the site ‘smart.com.ph/simreg‘ is free of charge to all subscribers.
Step 2. Enter your Smart SIM card’s 10-digit digit mobile number (example: 9223456789), tick or check the box under this section for your agreement with the service’ Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice.
Step 3. Now tap or click “Send OTP” button. OTP stands for ‘One Time Password.’
If your Smart SIM mobile number is eligible to register, you’ll receive an OTP text message on your mobile phone.
– You need to first tap/tick the checkbox for the “I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and I acknowledge Smart’s Privacy Notice.” before you can click the “Send OTP” button.
Step 4. Enter the 6-digit OTP numbers in the box of the registration website, then tap or press the “VERIFY OTP” button.
– Note that the OTP expires in five minutes. Also, if you missed the text message, you have two minutes before you can ask to resend the OTP again.
After your OTP is validated, you may proceed with the Smart SIM card registration.
Step 5. Now, input or enter all the following required Customer Information on each fields:
A. Type of Registration (If you are registering a:)
– Newly bought SIM
– Old SIM
– Newly bought SIM for a Minor
– Old SIM for a Minor
B. Valid ID Card (Upload just one or any of the following:)
– National ID
– Social Security Service ID
– Government Service Insurance System e-Card
– Driver’s License
– National Bureau of Investigation clearance
– Police Clearance
– Firearms’ License to Own and Possess ID
– Professional Regulation Commission ID
– Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
– Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID
– Bureau of Internal Revenue ID
– Voter’s ID
– Senior Citizen’s Card
– Unified Multi-Purpose Identification Card
– Person with Disabilities Card
– Other government-issued ID with photo
*1. Take a photo of your ID card in a well-lit room so that you can clear capture your ID card’s the information details.
*2. Choose the “Upload” button option instead to upload a picture of your valid ID and your selfie photo since it is easier.
C. Upload Selfie Photo (Take a clear picture of yourself)
Enter your personal information in the following fields:
D. ID Card Number (Enter your ID card’s account/serial number)
E. First Name, Middle Name, Last Name (Enter full name. Tap/tick the “I have no legal middle name” if true)
Step 6. Now, tap/click the “Next” button. On the next page, enter you address information.
-The page also asks for alternate contact information. You enter your other mobile number or email. In that way, Smart can connect and contact you in case of further validation.
Step 7: Click “Next” button for the ‘Summary’ page, then review your provided personal information.
-If all the information you entered are correct, just proceed to the next step. Click the “BACK” button if there are any info you need to change.
Step 8: Tap or click the first checkbox attesting that the provided information by you are true, accurate and correct.
-The second checkbox is optional. Check the box if you want to allow and permit Smart to send you marketing and promotional messages.
Step 9. Click the “Next” button to finish the registration process. A reference number will appear on your screen signify completion of registration.
Now, take a copy or screenshot of the reference number for future use.
This reference number will serve as a certificate or proof of registration.
Step 10: Once finished, you’ll receive a confirmation SMS (text mesage) verifying your Smart SIM card is now registered.
– Just tap the “REGISTER ANOTHER SIM” button to register your other Smart SIM, including TNT and Sun Cellular SIM cards.
After completing these steps, your Smart SIM card is now officially registered on your telecom network provider’s system – under the mandated SIM Card Registration Act law.
New Smart SIM Subscriber
Here’s what you need to do to register if you got a brand new Smart SIM card:
1. To Smart users with newly bought SIM card, you need to inside the new SIM in your mobile phone or wifi device.
2. Activate the mobile data connection of your mobile device, then open a web browser.
3. Enter smart.com.ph/simreg in the URL bar to access Smart’s registration portal. You don’t need a data promo subscription to access the page since its free-of-charge.
4. Enter your SIM card’s 10-digit mobile number, tap the checkbox below – this is an agreement with the service’ Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice. Now tap or click “Send OTP” button to verify your mobile number and get a 6-digit One Time Password (OTP).
– Now, just follow on the next steps, just like your registering a current SIM. See steps above.
Other Registration Methods
Apart from online registration via the smart.com.ph/simreg web portal, Smart subscribers can also register offline by visiting any of the telecom’s registration channels:
A. SMART Stores: Visit the nearest official SMART stores in your area to assist you to register your SIM card. There are also registration booths set up by telcos in your area, just check for updates.
B. GigaLife App: Download/Open the GigaLife App then check the SIM card registration button/services. Follow the steps, just the same steps registering online to provide your personal information.
C. Smart Facebook Messenger: Contact their Messenger Chatbot about registration for further information and updates.
Smart SIM Card Registration Requirements
To register your Smart SIM card online, you need to prepare and provide your personal information, a valid ID and supporting documents.
Valid IDs, Documents
Here are official ID cards with photo that will be accepted:
Social Security Service ID
Government Service Insurance System e-Card
National Bureau of Investigation clearance
Firearms’ License to Own and Possess ID
Professional Regulation Commission ID
Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID
Bureau of Internal Revenue ID
Senior Citizen’s Card
Unified Multi-Purpose Identification Card
Person with Disabilities Card
Other government-issued ID with photo
Business SIM Subscribers:
– Subscribers with/for businesses must provide: business name, business address, and the full name of a legal signatory.
– For visiting tourist, they need to present a passport, proof of address in the Philippines, and a return ticket to his or her own country.
– Smart SIM cards for people under the age of 18 must be registered in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
– Subscribers abroad with roaming services (traveling or working internationally) requires registration as well.
– Submitting false information or documents to register a SIM card entails a sentence of up to two years in prison and a fine of P100,000 to P300,000.
– Current Smart Postpaid plan subscribers, only need to text “YES” to 5858 to confirm to the registration as thei personal information and government-issued IDs are already submitted for their postpaid plan application.
- TM SIM Card Registration Link Online Guide
- TNT SIM Card Registration Link Online Guide (Talk ‘N Text)
- Smart SIM Card Registration Link Online Guide
- SIM Card Registration Act Philippines: Guide, Facts
- SIM Registration Online Link Portals
- How to Register, Activate Smart SIM Card
- How to Register, Activate TNT / Talk ‘N Text SIM Card