Check out this TNT SIM registration guide. A complete Talk ‘N Text – TNT SIM card registration process on how to register your TNT SIM card online.
The Talk ‘N Text – TNT SIM Card registration process requires subscribers to provide their full name, mobile number, ID account number, birthdate, sex, address, as well as valid government ID and a selfie photo.
Talk ‘N Text users can register their TNT SIM cards until April 27, 2023 through the network has official online registration portal or by visiting SMART stores. For those subscribers in remote areas and with limited internet connectivity, they can also register via SIM registration centers and booths.
The SIM registration law covers all individuals, locals and foreign visiting the country, including Filipinos working or travelling internationally with active local SIMs with roaming services, and even those corporate or business entities.
In this article, we will provide you with a easy guide to TNT SIM registration online.
– TM SIM Registration Link: TM SIM Card Register Online Guide
– TNT SIM Registration Link: TNT SIM Card Register Online Guide (Talk ‘N Text)
– Smart SIM Registration Link: Smart SIM Card Register Online Guide
TNT SIM Registration Guide
Here’s a detailed Talk ‘N Text / TNT SIM registration guide on how to register a TNT SIM card online on your own.
Check the important information, acceptable ID cards, documents, and registration facts, you must provide on your SIM card registration process.
Talk ‘N Text – TNT SIM Card registration can be done via the telecom’s online page or in-person at designated registration booths and centers.
Follow the detailed steps below:
1. Access Talk ‘N Text / TNT’s SIM card registration website: smart.com.ph/simreg
*The official online TNT SIM card registration link portal is smart.com.ph/simreg which is the same with Smart & Sun Cellular registration link. Talk ‘N Text network is owned or subsidiary company of PLDT-Smart Communications.
2. Enter the 10-digit digit mobile number of SIM card (example: 9245678901) and click the ‘Send OTP‘ button.
*You must tap/tick the checkbox with “I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions” agreement before you can click the ‘Send OTP’ button.
3. If the TNT SIM card number is eligible to register, you’ll receive text message with a 6-digit OTP on your mobile number. OTP is ‘One Time Password.’
4. Enter the 6-digit numbers OTP on the registration website. The OTP will expires in five minutes. Wait for 2 minutes before resending the code again if you missed the first OTP.
Once your OTP is validated, you can proceed with your Smart SIM registration.
5. Now, enter all required fields and upload your valid ID, selfie photo and/or supporting documents:
–5.1 Type of Registration: Choose between Newly bought SIM; Old SIM; Newly bought SIM for a Minor; or Old SIM for a Minor
–5.2 Valid ID Card: Upload a photo of one valid government-issued ID.
–5.3 Upload Selfie Photo: Take a clear selfie picture of yourself
–5.4 ID Card Number: Enter your ID card’s account/serial number
–5.5 Enter you First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name. Users without Middle Name can tap/tick the ‘I have no legal middle name.’
–5.6 Now, input your Birthday and Sex, then tap the ‘Next‘ button.
6. On the next page, enter your address information. You can also add an alternate mobile number or email contact information.
7. Click ‘Next‘ button to review your personal information. Simply tap the ‘BACK‘ button for any information changes.
8. Tap or click the first checkbox attesting that you provided the true personal information by you. For the next checkbox, tap it if you want to allow Talk ‘N Text (TNT) to send you marketing and promotional messages.
9. To finish the registration process, click the ‘Next’ button. A reference control number will appear to signify success of the SIM registration of your TNT SIM card.
10. Take note a copy or screenshot of the reference number for future use.
11. A confirmation TNT SMS (text message) will be sent to your mobile number verifying your account is now registered.
12. Tap the ‘REGISTER ANOTHER SIM‘ button to register another Talk ‘N Text (TNT), Smart or Sun Cellular SIM cards.
– Smart SIM Card Registration: How to Register, Activate Smart SIM
Valid IDs, Documents
TNT SIM subscribers are required to upload an acceptable valid government-issued ID card to register.
Check the list of acceptable valid ID cards in registering SIM cards:
– National ID
– Social Security Service ID
– Government Service Insurance System e-Card
– Driver’s License
– National Bureau of Investigation clearance
– Police Clearance
– Firearms’ License to Own and Possess ID
– Professional Regulation Commission ID
– Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
– Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID
– Bureau of Internal Revenue ID
– Voter’s ID
– Senior Citizen’s Card
– Unified Multi-Purpose Identification Card
– Person with Disabilities Card
– Other government-issued ID with photo
SIM card subscribers for businesses must provide the following:
– Business name
– Business address and
– Full name of a Legal Signatory.
For visiting foreign tourist, they must present the following documents:
– Passport Copy
– Proof of address in the Philippines and
– Return ticket to his or her own country
TNT SIM Card Registration Process
Check this TNT SIM card registration guides for new Talk ‘N Text SIMs activation and other ways to register.
How to Activate New Talk ‘N Text SIM
If you have a new Talk ‘N Text SIM card, follow steps on how to register and activate new TNT SIM:
1. Insert the new SIM in your mobile phone or wifi device, then turn on or activate the mobile data connection of your device, now open the web browser.
2. Visit smart.com.ph/simreg to access TNT’s registration portal. No data promo pre-subscription is needed. Access to the page is free-of-charge
3. Enter SIM card’s 10-digit mobile number, tap the checkbox agreement below, then tap ‘Send OTP’ button to verify your mobile number.
4. Wait for the 6-digit One Time Password (OTP) text message on your phone, then enter that OTP in the page to confirm registration.
5. Now, just follow on the next steps, just like your registering a current TNT SIM. See steps above.
TNT SIM Card Registration Methods
Aside from online SIM registration, Talk ‘N Text (TNT) subscribers can also register their SIM cards by:
A. Visit the nearest official Smart Communications stores (TNT is a Smart subsidiary company) or SIM Card registration booths and centers in your area.
B. Via GigaLife App: Download/Open the GigaLife App then check the SIM card registration button/services.
C. Talk ‘N Text (TNT) Facebook Messenger: Contact their Messenger Chatbot further information and updates.
– Philippines SIM Card Registration Law: Guide, Process
– SIM Card Registration Online Links (Websites)
TNT SIM Registration Reminders
Keep these TNT SIM registration reminders in mind:
– Minors or those under the age of 18 years old must register in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
– Subscribers abroad with roaming services (traveling or working internationally) requires registration as well.
– Filipino users who are traveling or working abroad with SIM roaming services are also required to be registration as well.
– Submitting false information, IDs or documents in the SIM registration process entails up to two years in prison sentence and as well as fines of P100,000 up to P300,000.
How to Register TNT SIM Card
Here’s a summary of the step-by-step TNT SIM card registration guide:
How to register your TNT SIM card?
1. Go to the official TNT SIM registration online website which also Smart’s web portal. Open a web browser then visit: simreg.smart.com.ph
2. Enter your TNT mobile number and personal information, including your full name, sex, birthdate, address, etc.
3. Upload a valid with photo-bearing ID, and take a selfie photo of yourself.
4. Tap or click the first checkbox attesting that every personal information provided by you are true.
5. Review your information and click the “Submit” or “Next” button to finish the registration process.
6. Wait for a reference number to be sent to your mobile number.
7. Secure or keep a copy of the reference number for future reference.
Note: Talk ‘N Text (TNT) and Smart Prepaid/Bro subscribers must register through https://smart.com.ph/simreg webpage.
Leave a Reply