Check our complete TNT SIM registration link online guide. See the official Talk ‘N Text / TNT SIM card registration link portal, the step-by-step guide and some SIM card registration facts.
The SIM card registration in the country has began on December 27, 2022 and will last until April 26, 2023 to follow the 180 days deadline defined by this law.
It covers all individuals, from local citizens to foreign visitors, including Filipinos working or travelling internationally with active local SIMs with roaming services, and even those corporate or business entities.
TNT SIM Registration Link
The official Talk ‘N Text / TNT SIM registration link is: https://smart.com.ph/simreg
This online registration website is same with Smart subscribers since TNT (Talk ‘N Text) is a subsidiary company owned by Smart Communications. Subscribers can also register via the GigaLife App.
SIM Registration – TNT Guide
Here’s how to register Talk ‘N Text / TNT SIM Card guide yourself through online – other ways to your SIM card registration.
See the important details, information, and valid ID cards and documents you need to prepare during the SIM registration process.
Read and follow the step-by-step guide below:
Step 1. Open a web browser then enter https://smart.com.ph/simreg in the URL bar then press/tap “Enter” to access the TNT SIM registration website. Access to the site is free-of-charge.
– The official online TNT SIM card registration link portal is smart.com.ph/simreg which is the same with Smart & Sun Cellular registration link. Talk ‘N Text network is owned or subsidiary company of PLDT-Smart Communications.
Step 2. Enter your TNT SIM card’s 10-digit digit mobile number (example: 9234456789), tick or check the box under this section for your agreement with the service’ Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice.
Step 3. Tap/click the “Send OTP” button. OTP is ‘One Time Password.’
If your Talk ‘N Text SIM number is eligible to register, you’ll receive an OTP text message on your mobile phone.
– Before you can click the “Send OTP” button, you need to first tap/tick the checkbox to agree with network’s ‘Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice.’
Step 4. Enter the 6-digit OTP numbers in the box of the registration website, then tap or press the “VERIFY OTP” button.
– Note that the OTP only have five minutes expiration limit. You also have only two minutes, just incase you missed the text message, before you can ask to resend the OTP again.
After OTP is validation, you can now proceed with the TNT SIM card registration.
Step 5. Now, input or enter all the following required Customer Information on each fields:
A. Type of Registration (If you are registering a:)
– Newly bought SIM
– Old SIM
– Newly bought SIM for a Minor
– Old SIM for a Minor
B. Valid ID Card (Upload just one or any of the following:)
– National ID
– Social Security Service ID
– Government Service Insurance System e-Card
– Driver’s License
– National Bureau of Investigation clearance
– Police Clearance
– Firearms’ License to Own and Possess ID
– Professional Regulation Commission ID
– Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
– Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID
– Bureau of Internal Revenue ID
– Voter’s ID
– Senior Citizen’s Card
– Unified Multi-Purpose Identification Card
– Person with Disabilities Card
– Other government-issued ID with photo
*1. Take a photo of your ID card in a well-lit room so that you can clear capture your ID card’s the information details.
*2. Choose the “Upload” button option instead to upload a picture of your valid ID and your selfie photo since it is easier.
C. Upload Selfie Photo (Take a clear picture of yourself)
Enter your personal information in the following fields:
D. ID Card Number (Enter your ID card’s account/serial number)
E. First Name, Middle Name, Last Name (Enter full name. Tap/tick the “I have no legal middle name” if true)
Step 6. Now, tap/click the “Next” button. On the next page, enter you address information.
– You can also enter your other mobile number or email for an alternate contact information of you. In that way, Talk ‘N Text (TNT) network can contact you in case of further validation.
Step 7. Click “Next” button, then review each personal information you entered.
-If all your personal information you shared are correct, just proceed to the next step. For any info you need to change, just click the “BACK” button.
Step 8. Tap or click the first checkbox attesting that the provided information by you are true, accurate and correct.
– The second ‘marketing and promotional messages’ checkbox is optional. Check the box if you permit Talk ‘N Text (TNT) to send you promotional stuff.
Step 9. Click the “Next” button to finish the registration process. A reference number will appear on your screen signify completion of registration.
Now, take a copy or screenshot of the reference number for future use.
This reference number will serve as a certificate or proof of registration.
Step 10. You’ll receive a confirmation SMS (text mesage) verifying your TNT SIM card is now registered.
– Just tap the “REGISTER ANOTHER SIM” button to register your other Talk ‘N Text / TNT SIM, including Smart and Sun Cellular SIM cards.
After completing these steps, your Talk ‘N Text (TNT) SIM card is now officially registered on your telecom network provider’s system – under the mandated SIM Card Registration Act law.
New TNT SIM Registration Link Guide
Here’s what you need to do to register if you got a new Talk ‘N Text (TNT) SIM card:
1. To TNT users with newly bought SIM card, you need to insert the new SIM in your mobile phone or wifi device.
2. Activate the mobile data connection of your mobile device, then open a web browser.
3. Enter smart.com.ph/simreg in the URL bar to access TNT/Smart registration portal. Since access to the page is free-of-charge, you don’t need a data promo pre-subscription.
4. Enter your SIM card’s 10-digit mobile number, tap the checkbox below – this is an agreement with the service’ Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice. Now tap or click “Send OTP” button to verify your mobile number and get a 6-digit One Time Password (OTP).
– Now, just follow on the next steps, just like your registering a current SIM. See step 5 above.
Other Ways of SIM Registration
Apart from Talk ‘N Text online registration via Smart’s web portal, TNT subscribers can also register offline by visiting any of these registration channels:
A. SMART Stores: Visit the nearest official SMART stores in your area to assist you to register your Talk ‘N Text (TNT) SIM card. There are also registration booths set up by telcos in your area, just check for updates.
B. GigaLife App: Download/Open the GigaLife App then check the SIM card registration button/services. Follow the steps, just the same steps registering online to provide your personal information.
C. Talk ‘N Text (TNT) Facebook Messenger: Contact their Messenger Chatbot about registration for further information and updates.
Talk ‘N Text (TNT) SIM Card Registration Requirements
To register your TNT SIM card online, provide your personal information, a valid ID with photo, a selfie photo of yourself, and any supporting documents.
Valid IDs, Documents
Here are acceptable valid government-issued ID cards with photo:
Social Security Service ID
Government Service Insurance System e-Card
National Bureau of Investigation clearance
Firearms’ License to Own and Possess ID
Professional Regulation Commission ID
Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID
Bureau of Internal Revenue ID
Senior Citizen’s Card
Unified Multi-Purpose Identification Card
Person with Disabilities Card
Other government-issued ID with photo
Business SIM Subscribers:
– Subscribers with/for businesses must provide: business name, business address, and the full name of a legal signatory.
– For visiting tourist, they need to present a passport, proof of address in the Philippines, and a return ticket to his or her own country.
– Talk ‘N Text /TNT SIM card registration for those under the age of 18 must be registered in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
– Subscribers abroad with roaming services (traveling or working internationally) requires registration as well.
– Submitting false information or documents to register a SIM card entails a sentence of up to two years in prison and a fine of P100,000 to P300,000.